General Instructions For Admission
- A student with compartment/reappear in two subjects in 10+2 is not eligible for admission to the college.
- Compartment cases of other Universitties/Boards are not eligible to seek admission to any class in the college even if they clear compartment in September.
- Students whose result is declared late by the University/Board may join within 15 days after the publication of the result. The students who have been placed under compartment in the university examination are admitted to the next higher class provisionally.
- Candidate with a gap in his/her studies shall not be admitted to any class unless he/she explains the gap satisfactorily and submits an affidavit stating that he/she was not involved in any criminal act during the gap period.
- Students of other colleges who have failed in a class will not be admitted to the college.
- Local migration may be allowed in rare cases on very valid reasons.
- If, due to an omission, any unauthorised subject combination has been allowed at any stage to a student, it will be treated as automatically cancelled.
- The college may not impart instruction in a subject/discipline if the strength of students in that subject/discipline is less than ten.
- Where the rules of the Boards/Universities are silent, the orders of the Principal shall be final.