To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent, and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes.
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
IQAC COMMITTEE COMPOSITION
In order to promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality,culture and to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution , the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formed on 09-08-2017.
Constituttion of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)(2021-22)
- Dr. Suksham Ahluwalia (Co-ordinator)
- Ms. Kumud Chawla
- Dr. Mamta Ratra
- Dr. Rama Bansal
- Ms. Shaileja Anand
- Dr. Savita Uppal (Member,Management)
- Dr. S.M. Sharma ( Secretary, Arya College Management Committee)
- Sh. Arun Sood (Member, Local Societies / Industrialist)
- Dr. Sonia Sharma (Alumni)